Rates & Insurance
$130 to $160 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Plans Accepted
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Managed Health Network
- Personal Choice
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Value Options
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash or check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please for further information.