Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
As a solution-focused therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.
Daniel A. Schwarz, Ph.D. is a Licensed Psychologist who has been in private practice since 1988. He provides individual, couple and family therapy. He utilizes Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help clients resolve life challenges. He is fluent in Spanish and Hebrew. Dr. Schwarz specializes in the following areas:
- Evaluation and treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and adults.
- Improved organizational strategies for children and adults.
- Parenting issues
- Support for parents and students in special education.
- Psychological evaluations for Immigration Issues and Waivers.
- Substance abuse issues
- Grief and loss
- Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anger management
- Cross-cultural diversity
- Stress management
- Behavioral issues in children and adolescents
- Employee assistance counseling
Dr. Schwarz also provides comprehensive psychological evaluations in English or Spanish for children and adults. He works cooperatively with primary care doctors, psychiatrists and schools.
Education : Doctorate in Counseling Psychology Temple University.